The newly developed Leatt GPX 5.5 neck protection has been greatly improved for extreme riding. The five adjustable parts make the protection easier to fit for an optimal and individual fit, providing better protection and better safety. The chest and back panel are flexible and have a new, split design to better follow the body's movement and increase comfort. The easy-to-use safety system, "emergency release mechanism", makes it easy to safely remove protection in case an accident has happened.
- Developed by medical doctors in collaboration with bio mechanical engineers and tested by some of the fastest riders in the world.
- Brand new protective shell made of fibreglass-reinforced Polyamide.
- Five adjustable parts.
- Front and rear adjustable SureFit buckles ensure optimal fit.
- The backplate is adjustable in four angles, making the shield fit more body shapes.
- The protection's height on top of the shoulders are adjustable, giving better protection regardless of neck length.
- Moulded, split chest panels provide better fit and comfort.
- The new split rear CoreFlex panel provides a more comfortable fit and is designed to work with the body's natural movements.
- The back of the protector is designed to break under high pressure, to protect the spine from injury.
- New buckle system with a low-profile and a spring loaded snap button.
- Easy-to-use security system "emergency release mechanism" makes it easy to remove protection in case of an accident.
- Designed to protect the collar bone from both helmet and neck protection in the event of an accident.
- The durable foam liner on the top of the protection makes the protection easy to clean.
- Air valves in the liner provide optimal ventilation.
- The protection can be folded, making it easier to travel with and to store it.
Chest strap included.
CE-certified according to Personal Protective Equipment 89/686 / EEC.