Leatt always offers excellent safety protection and this helmet proves that!
Leatt knows that crashes are a part of the sport that is very difficult to avoid. What one can do, however, is to ensure that you have the safety equipment that provides the best possible protection. The main feature of a helmet is therefore to minimize and absorb the rotational forces that the rider's head will endure during a crash.
With this in mind, Leatt has created a helmet that reduces these forces by up to 40%! This is partly achieved through the size and shape of the helmet, which is both smaller and different compared to other helmets. In addition, Leatt has equipped the helmet with their special 360° turbine technology. This is a moving material with energy absorbing properties located on the inside of the shell. With this technique, Leatt has managed to reduce energy transfer and rotational forces to the head even further.
The helmet is also designed to fit perfectly with Leatt's neck protection, and has a helmet peak with breakpoints that make it break during a crash to prevent unnatural rotation.
Lots of smart features that work perfectly together!
• Composite outer shell with three different shell sizes.
• Multi-density, V-shaped inner foam shaped after the outer shell.
• Dri-Lex® breathable and washable inner liner.
• Well ventilated.
• Compatible with hydration systems.
• Helmet peak with breakpoints.
• Fits perfectly with neck protection.
• 360° turbine technology - reduces up to 40% of rotation acceleration to head and brain.
• Weight: 1150 ± 50 grams.
• Approved according to ECE 22.05 and DOT.